I wouldn’t recommend either. You can go to a showroom to get it. You will lose more money and it won’t be worth it.
Amazon is the better option if you have to choose between Flipkart or Amazon.
Here is my experience with Flipkart.
It is a lack of customer service. Please read all comments on Flipkart posts on Facebook before you order anything expensive. This will give you a glimpse of the struggles that some people go through. While you can think of few as individual customer problems, I assure you that FLIPKART is causing many other issues.
I will tell you the problems I’m facing with my current order
- Flipkart didn’t update my delivery status, so I could not request a refund or return.
- Customer service representatives lack the authority or knowledge to resolve your problem. They will only ask for 48 hours from you, or claim to escalate your issue. I have spoken to about 30-35 csr. I have to repeat everything because none of them know anything about the conversation with the earlier representative.
- After explaining the problem for an hour, the call abruptly cuts. This has happened to me multiple times. I redial the number and explain the issue again.
- Your bank will refund the seller any amount that is refunded. You will need to provide alternative bank details and wait 2 weeks before you can contact them again.
- Trust me, if they say it takes 3-5 business days, they won’t be able to help you. They will only say, “Sir, please wait until the time is over.” Then we can verify.
I am still waiting for a refund after all this. I have been calling them daily and getting frustrated. This has cost me a lot of my time. I would have given up if it was only 3-5k. It’s 25k, and I can’t let it go.
If the product is very expensive, please visit a showroom.