How To Apply for a passport In Guadeloupe
- For biometric passports it is necessary to visit in person to a local municipal hall (or consular office if you reside in another country) and bring the required documents.
- Candidates must be present at the time of applying for a passport.
- Complete the application form
- You could be required to schedule an appointment to complete the application
- You can apply for electronically-enabled passports in the Consulate General France
- Passports are issued to a person and confirms their identity. the conditions to issue a passport are more stringent in the context of nationality and civil status.
- The centralization of production of electronic passports does not allow for immediate delivery.
- In the event of an unjustified urgent situation, the Consulate will issue an emergency passport that has the validity that is one-year.
- The applicant as well as minors has to appear at the Consulate, or before an Honorary Consulate to make their application. They must then return to collect the passport.
- In case of difficulties contact the Consulate by email at email@example.com.
Documents that are required Apply for a passport
If you are a holder of an identity card that is secure (plastic)
- Cerfa Form No. 12100 – Application 02 (print after filling out online, or fill it out upon the day of arrival)
- Revenue Stamps: 86 (Or 89 for applications in another country or overseas when the photograph is taken from the counter)
- 2 photos that are identical
- Original proof of residence + photocopy
- Identity card: Original + photocopy
If you don’t own an ID card (or you only have an old model of card)
- Cerfa Form No. 12100*02 application(print after filling in online, or fill in on the day of arrival)
- Revenue Stamps: 86(Or the equivalent of 89 for an application in another country or overseas in the event that the photograph is taken in front of the counter)
- Two identical photos
- Original proof of residence + photocopy
- Birth under 3 months (extracted by filiation or in a complete copy) Original.
- In the event that you are born within a city that was affected by the dematerialization of documents that are deemed to be civil status and you are not required to present an official birth certificate.
- If proof of marital status is unable to not establish citizenship, then the proof of French nationality : original and photocopie
Office Locations and Contacts
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Paris) 37, Quai dOrsay
F — 75351 PARIS
Tel. : 33 1 43 17 53 53
What Are All The Eligibility
Every citizen of Guadeloupe can apply for the French passport
The payment is in fiscal stamps
85 (adult) 42 (15-17) and 17 (14 and younger than)
89 (adult) If the picture was taken in the shop counter.
5 years following the issue for citizens who are not yet of 18 and 10 years for those who are adults
- The processing time is typically between 2 and 3 weeks.
- The process of processing will depend on the time and location for the submission. For instance, as we approach the start to summer holidays and delays are expected to rise significantly.
- If you provided an mobile number when filling out the forms, you’ll be notified via an SMS once the passport is issued.
- Passports have to be collected within 3 months, or they will be destroyed.
No matter where you are wherever you are, you are able to get a passport in any city within France or any consulate , or the embassy of France in other countries. The consuls and ambassadors that are licensed are able to issue passports. It is no longer possible to enrol an infant in the passport of one of their parents. Children need to have their own passport.
- Applicant name
- Mobile no
- Birthplace of the child
- Birth date
The Document is required Apply for a passport
Guadeloupe is an outlying region in France comprising an overseas department. Guadeloupe makes up a significant part of France and so are some other departments that are overseas. As a part of France, Guadeloupe is part of the European Union and the Euro zone which is why like all Euro zone countries, its currency is the euro. A department that is overseas is a part of France which is not part of metropolitan France. Guadeloupe is issued French passports.
Other uses for the document/certificate
- It is used to prove citizenship
- It is used to identify people.