How To Apply for a Medical Visa In Algeria
- Complete your Visa Application Form
- Fill out the form with all the necessary documents.
Documents that are required Apply for a Medical Visa
- A valid passport for six months
- Visa application form completed three (3) duplicates, each one properly filled in and completed and signed by the applicant.
- Three photographs, taken recently
- Medical certificate
- Management of medical expense
- Letter is issued by the notice to residents of the residential care home of agreement
- Reservation at a hotel or evidence of accommodations as well as other resources to support the duration of the care
Get in touch with to the Algerian Embassy within your city for any other documents you may be required to provide.
Office Locations and Contacts
Find Algerian diplomatic missions abroad
The Document is required Apply for a Medical Visa
The visa is the document that states that an individual is allowed to travel into or out of the country that the visa was granted, subject to the permission given by the immigration officer when they make the entry.
The authorization could be a form of document, however typically, it comes in the form of a stamp that has been endorsed in the passport of the applicant (or the passport replacement document).
Information that could be helpful
List of countries that are not subject to the requirement of a visa:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Algeria: