Apply for Exploration Permit In Uruguay By Online
- Visit for the National Directorate of Mining and Geology office.
- Complete the application form and then sign it.
- Present all documents required.
- Pay the amount.
Required Documents For Apply for Exploration Permit
- Location sketch and survey plan (original with a tone professional and 4 copies with the signatures of an Engineer, Surveyor the holder or an applicant).
- The Operations Plan (detailing methods of operation, methods, machinery and equipment to be utilized and the timing of operations).
- Financial capacity and investment plan (paper as well as CD) broken into parts and an affidavit with the exception of state institutions
- Signature of Responsible Technical accepting office
- for materials class IV: notarial certification of ownership. The owner should not be or the manager of the affected property in the present (whether has) or waive of the surface rights/s under Art.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Industry, Energy and MiningNational Directorate of Mining and Geology
In Montevideo :
- National Directorate of Mines and Geology (DINAMIGE)
- Hervidero 2861
- Tel: 2200 1951
- The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 09:30 until 13:30.
- A duty that is 20 constant units (RU) per 100 hectares or a part
The validity is for period of a minimum of one year, and a up to 3 years, and it is renewable three times
- It has to be registered and validated by DINAMIGE in the Register of Companies of DINAMIGE.
- It is not advisable to keep debits prior to DINAMIGE.
The Document is required
Here are the steps on how to apply for an exploration permits in Uruguay. This permit allows exploration in certain areas to search for some or all minerals.
Exploration Permit: http://tramites.gub.uy/ampliados?id=377