Apply for Firearm (Gun, Pistol or Handgun) Licence In Malta By Online
- To be able to obtain an official Firearm (Gun or Pistol) license, the applicant needs to be a member a hunting club that is recognized in Malta.
- The applicant is issued an endorsement letter. the person is able to call the nearest Police Office and submits an application for the hunting license they want.
- Police performs internal checks to ensure the applicant’s eligibility to be a hunter.
- The applicant will be referred to an MEPA test to determine the applicants ‘ knowledge of kinds of birds they hunt and the hunting rules.
- If the applicant is able to pass the test, the applicant is called at the appropriate Police Office and a firearm license is issued.
Office Locations and Contacts
Police HeadquartersSt. Calcedonius Square
Floriana FRN 1530
Phone : 2122 4001
The Document is required
This guideline provides you with information on applying for an gun (Gun, Pistol or Handgun) licence on the land of Malta.
Additional Info on Firearm License on Land