How To Apply for Homecarer Card In Belgium
- Apply using your counter
- Or you can apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For vehicles that are registered in other countries
Residents of Belgium with vehicles registered in another country must be able to register the same vehicle locally within six months.
The following categories of people can, after providing all documentary proof and a valid parking permit for 1 year:
- category 1: the car that is rented by a professional from another country to another person for a maximum duration of six months. It is not renewable.
- category 2: any person who utilizes the vehicle to perform the duties of their profession to serve a foreign owner which this person is legally bound by an employment contract
- category 3: The vehicle used by an official who resides in Belgium and who is employed by an international organization in one of the member states within the European Union
- Category 4: The vehicle in which the owner is regarded as a person who is temporarily absent (the possibility of being out of Belgium for a period of time, i.e. leaving the Belgian territorial area during a period of 3 months or more to one year and for which an application to the competent department in the town was required prior to the time) and who is allowed to keep his parking permit in Belgium at a maximum of six months per year
The usage of the card subject to the requirement of putting these things clearly in front of your windscreen
- the parking disc that has an authorized maximum time of one hour.
- the phrase “in in the context of an intervention’
Documents that are required Apply for Homecarer Card
- ID card or Request form that includes an ID document of the primary person driving the car, in case the driver is not able to make the request on his own.
- Registration certificate of the vehicle, with an inscription on the vehicle called document DIV (Road Traffic Direction)
- certification with the occupation as well as the INAMI/RIZIV number of the applicant
Extra requirements If the applicant is in no way the owner of the automobile:
- A company car:
- the certification of the business stating that the applicant is entitled to the permanent use of the certificate
- the laws of the company or the extract from the Belgian Official Journal if the driver of the vehicle is an administrator or a manager of the company
- If the business contracts with a leasing company, the leasing contract or certificate that proves the relationship between the leasing company and the business of the applicant
- To lease a car on a personal basis:
- lease contract
- A third-party vehicle:
- an insurance policy in which it is stated that the insured is the primary driver of the vehicle.
Note: If the applicant is exempt from registration in the population register, they must submit the certification of the process of the Protocol of SPF Foreign Affairs, on which the applicant’s name initials, first name, address, and household information appear.
Office Locations and Contacts
Local resident card for local residents.
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 279 62 60
Fax : 02279 62 769
Open hours Monday through Wednesday between 8:30 am and 3 pm on Thursday, between 8:30 am and 6 pm on Friday, and between 8:30 am and 12 pm. The distribution of tickets begins starting at 8:15 am.
Phone hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 4 pm
Office of liaison in Laeken
Boulevard Emile Bockstael 246
1020 Brussels (Laeken) Map
Tel. : 02 279 37 00
Fax : 02279 37 08
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to noon and from 1:30pm until 3:00 pm, excluding Thursday afternoon. Pay attention to ticket distribution occurs between 8:15 and 11:30 am, and from 1:15 pm to 3:00 4 (except the Thursday)
The hours of service are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:00 noon. Then from 12:30 pm until 3:30 pm , excluding Thursday after lunch.
Liaison Office Northeast District
Rue Van Campenhout 16
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 736 04 78
Fax: 02 736 41 95
Open hours On Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1:45 and 3:45 pm.
Phone hours : on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:45 pm to 3:45 pm
Louise District liaison office
Boulevard de la Cambre, 34
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 279 28 90
Fax: 02 647 25 40
Open hours Monday and Wednesday, between 1:45 and 3:45 at.
Hours of operation Monday and Wednesday, between 1:45 and 3:45 pm.
Liaison office in Neder-Over Heembeek for information purposes only
Rue du Craetveld, 9
1120 Brussels (Neder-Over-Heembeek) Map
Tel. : 02 279 28 70
Fax : 02279 28 79
Hours of operation Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am until noon, at 1:30 pm till 3:00 pm on Thursday. 8:30 am until noon, and until 4:30 pm at 6:30 pm
Phone hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am to noon, Wednesday and Friday between 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm on Thursday. 8:30 am to noon and then from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
What Are All The Eligibility
The virtual card is given to people who receive medical or medical care at home, and possessing an INAMI/RIZIV code.
The Royal Order of 2 July 2009 lists the paramedical occupations:
- Assistance in the pharmacy
- Prosthesis, orthotics, and bandages
- Therapy for occupational disorders
- Biotechnology and laboratory technology, as well as Human genetics
- Speech-language pathology
- Medical imaging
- Transport for patients Patients’ transport, with the exception of transportation of those who are covered by the first Article of law the 8th of July 1964, relating to medical assistance that is urgently needed.
The homecare card is purchased at a cost of 200 euros.
The cards is valid for one year.
The Document is required Apply for Homecarer Card
The Homecarer Card is given to those offering medical or paramedical treatment at home and who have an INM/RIZIV code. It is a virtual card, and the control is performed via the recognition of license plates.
The card is valid throughout the boundaries that is Brussels. It is valid within the territory of City of Brussels but cannot be used in locations that are that are reserved for residents of the city or in areas that a particular road marking is required and in the absence of an exception for this kind of municipal parking card.
- Homecare Card: