How To Apply for Hospital Staff Card In Belgium
- Make an application via your digital counter
- Or you can apply via email: email@example.com
For vehicles that are registered in other countries
Residents of Belgium who have vehicles registered elsewhere must be registered locally within the next 6 months.
Only the following categories of individuals can, upon providing all the necessary documentation to be eligible for a parking card for a period of one year:
- category 1. The vehicle that an international professional rents to another person for a maximum period of 6 months. Not renewable.
- category 2: any person who makes use of the vehicle to perform the duties of their occupation as a representative of a foreign proprietor whom the person is legally bound by an employment contract
- category 3: The vehicle used by an official living in Belgium and works for an international organisation in a different country member of the European Union
- Category 4: The vehicle for which the driver is classified as being a person who is absent for a period of time (the reason for being out of Belgian territory for Belgian territorial area during a period between 3 months and 1 year, and for which an application to the competent department in the town was made prior to the time) and who can enjoy parking space in Belgium at a maximum of six months per year
Documents that are required Hospital Staff Card
- ID card or Request form that includes identification card from the principal motorist of the vehicle, in case this card isn’t able to fulfill the request on his own.
- Registration certificate of the vehicle, with an inscription on the vehicle called registration certificate of the vehicle with DIV (Road Traffic Direction)
- The certificate of the employer confirms the professional work performed in Brussels, the City of Brussels and which includes that the name of the hospital in which the employee is employed.
- If more than 50 individuals are employed at the hospital, this demand should be supported by the transportation plan for the company
Other requirements for applicants who are in no way the vehicle’s owner:
- To be used as a vehicle for a company:
- The certificate issued by the business stating that the applicant is in permanent use of the certificate
- the laws of the company or an extract from the Belgian Official Journal if the driver of the vehicle is an administrator or a manager of the company
- If the business contracts with a leasing company agreement, the lease contract or a document attesting the connection to the company leasing the lease and business of the applicant
- To lease a car on a personal basis:
- lease contract
- For a vehicle belonging to a third party:
- A copy of the insurance policy where it is stated that the insured is the driver in charge of the vehicle.
Note: If the applicant is exempt from registration in the population register then he or she must provide the proof of process of the Protocol issued by the SPF Foreign Affairs in where his or her name and first name, as well as the address , and household are listed.
Office Locations and Contacts
Local resident card for local residents.
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 279 62 60
Fax: 02 279 62 769
Open hours Monday through Wednesday, between 8:30 am and 3 pm on Thursday, from 8:30 am until 6 pm on Friday, and from 8:30 am until 12 pm. The distribution of tickets begins starting at 8:15 am.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm
Contact office located in Laeken
Boulevard Emile Bockstael 246
1020 Brussels (Laeken) Map
Tel. : 02 279 37 00
Fax: 02 279 37 08
The hours of operation are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to noon and from 1:30pm until 3:30 pm , except for Thursday afternoon. Please note that ticket distribution occurs between 8:15 and 11:30 am and then from 1:15 pm until 3:00 4 (except the Thursday)
The hours of service are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 12 noon, and from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm , excluding Thursday after lunch.
Liaison Office Northeast District
Rue Van Campenhout 16
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 736 04 78
Fax: 02 736 41 95
Open hours Wednesday and Tuesday from 1:45 pm until 3:45 pm.
Hours of operation: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:45 pm to 3:45 pm
Louise District liaison office
Boulevard de la Cambre, 34
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 279 28 90
Fax: 02 647 25 40
Hours of operation Monday and Wednesday, from 1:45 pm until 3:45 at.
Phone hours Monday and Wednesday, from 1:45 pm until 3:45 pm.
Liaison office in Neder-Over Heembeek to provide information only
Rue du Craetveld, 9
1120 Brussels (Neder-Over-Heembeek) Map
Tel. : 02 279 28 70
Fax: 02 279 28 79
Hours of operation Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday , from 8:30 am until noon, at 1:30 pm until 3:00 pm on Thursday. 8:30 am until noon, and until 4:30 pm at 6:30 pm
Hours of operation Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am until noon, and between 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm on Thursday. 8:30 am until noon, and then from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Hospital staff.
To apply for this card, you must: 100 euros
It is good to 1 year.
The Document is required Hospital Staff Card
The card for staff at the hospital allows its owners to park their car in the confines of the area in which the hospital is located. This card functions as a virtual and the control is carried out by recognizing the license plate.
The card cannot be used in locations reserved only for residents of the area and also shared vehicles, nor in zones of orange or red or in areas that a particular road marking is required and in the absence of an exception to this type city parking permit.
- Card for hospital staff: