Apply for Hunting Licence on Land In Malta By Online
- To be able to obtain a hunting license, the applicant must be part of a recognized hunting group in Malta.
- The person is issued recommendation letters. one can contact the neighborhood Police Office and submits an application for the hunting license they want.
- Police conduct internal checks to ensure that the applicant is eligible to possess a hunting permit.
- The applicant is then referred to an MEPA test to test the applicant’s knowledge of species of birds and hunting rules.
- If the applicant is able to pass the test, the applicant is contact at the appropriate Police Office and a hunting license is issued.
Office Locations and Contacts
Police HeadquartersSt. Calcedonius Square
Floriana FRN 1530
Telephone: 2122 4001
The Document is required
This guideline provides details on how to apply for a hunting licence on the land of Malta.
Additional Info on Hunting License on Land