Apply for Hunting Licence on Sea Craft In Malta By Online
- To be able to obtain a hunting license, the applicant must be an active member of a recognised hunting group in Malta.
- The applicant is issued an recommendation letter. one can contact the nearest Police Office and submits an application to obtain the desired hunting permit.
- Police conducts internal checks to verify the applicant’s eligibility to be a hunter.
- The applicant is then referred to an MEPA test to test the applicant’s understanding of kinds of birds they hunt and the hunting rules.
- If the applicant is able to pass the test, the applicant is called with the help of the nearby Police Office and a hunting license is issued.
Office Locations and Contacts
Police HeadquartersSt. Calcedonius Square
Floriana FRN 1530
Telephone: 2122 4001
The Document is required
This guideline provides details about applying for a hunting licence in the Malta Sea Craft in Malta.