Apply for International Driver License (IDL) In Barbados By Online
- Visit the Barbados Licensing Authority to apply for an International Driving Licence.
- Apply for a job.
- Complete the form and submit it along with your valid driving license with attested copies of birth certificate and address proof Valid passport with a valid visa, and two passport-sized photos.
- You must pay the fees required prior to getting your license.
Required Documents For Apply for International Driver License (IDL)
- A valid driving license
- Attested copy of proof of address
- Attested copy of birth certificate Certificate
- Valid passport
- Valid Visa
- Fees Required
- Two passport size photograph.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry Of Transport and Works
Pine East-West Boulevard
- Citizens of Barbados
- Possess a valid driver’s license
International Driver’s License $65.00 (BDS)
This International Driving Licence has a maximal validity of one calendar year.
Citizens must get their license from the country in which they are traveling to within a year.
The Motor Licensing Authority of Barbados also provides International Driving Licence to it’s citizens.
Documentation is needed
An International Driving Licence is a legal document that proves that the person who holds it is qualified to operate an automobile or other vehicles. Residents of Barbados traveling to other countries can be permitted to drive using the International Driving Licence.
- Barbados Integrated Government: