Apply for Learner Driver License or Permit in Nigeria by yourself
- To apply for a Learner driver’s permit or license on the spot, the individual who requires the license must go to the closest Driver’s License Centre (DLC).
- The contact information and address of the Driver’s License Centres may be found on the following contact page.
- Download the application form for learners driver licenses or permits accessible from the Driving License Centre.
- Make sure you possess all of the documentation which are listed on the “Required Documents” section on this page, before you go to the DLC.
- Complete all the necessary information. Be sure to mention the category in which you’ll need the authorization.
- Make sure you pay the required fees together with the submission of an application form in accordance with the instructions of the officials.
- Review the DLC and then submit the application form with the required documents to the Board of Internal Revenue and Vehicle Inspection Officer.
- If your license is prepared for issuance You will receive prior notification, and then you are able to go to the office and pick up your license.
Required Documents for Learner Driver License
- Form completed MVA 15 form
- Identification that is valid
- The proof of payment
- Size of passport photos
- Documentation of the postal and residential address
- Pass issued by driving school
- Birth Certificate
Office Locations and Contacts
National Headquarters,Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 4. Maputo Street,
Zone 3 Wuse,
Phone: 0700- 2255- 377
Toll-free Number Toll Free Number: Toll Free Number:
The Driver’s License Centers address and contact details
What are all the Eligibility
- Anyone who lives in Nigeria who would like to get a driving license must obtain a learners Driving permit.
- The applicant should have at the very least at the very least one current Identification document.
Please contact the office to inquire about fee details.
The validity of the certificate is for not exceeding three months.
- Within three months, the person who is applying is required to apply for a driver examination at the driving License testing center to get an actual driving license.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form in a neat and in complete detail with perfect clarity and accuracy in order to avoid rejection. In addition, all necessary documents must be submitted fully.
- You must carry along the learner’s license when you go to get a driver’s license.
- The full name and gender of the applicant
- Birth details
- The nationality of a person and Marital status
- Contact details and address
- Information about the work
- Blood group and height
- Parents” and their next of kin’s information
The document is needed
You’ll need an official learner’s permit to practice driving on Nigerian roads prior to applying for a driving licence in the near future.