Apply for License or Permit for Management of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) In Malta By Online
- To obtain a license or permit for the handling (management) of electronic and electrical waste (WEEE) The applicant must get in touch with to the Environmental Permitting Unit of Malta.
- This link contains more details and links to forms for application that are available for use : Application forms
- Below are contact numbers which can be used to reaching the appropriate authorities.
- Environmental Permitting Unit,
- Environment and Resources Authority,
- Hexagon House, Spencer Hill Marsa.
- MRS 1441. Malta.
- Telephone: 2292 3500
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- [ http://era.org.mt/en/Pages/Waste-Management-Applications.aspx Website]
Office Locations and Contacts
Environmental Permitting Unit, Environment and Resources Authority
Hexagon House, Spencer Hill Marsa.
MRS 1441. Malta.
Phone : 2292 3500
E-mail : email@example.com
[ http://era.org.mt/en/Pages/Waste-Management-Applications.aspx Website]
Documents to Utilize
Applications forms that could be used to: Applications forms
The Document is required
This guideline provides you with information on applying for a permit or license to manage electrical and electronic waste in Malta.
More details on Electric and Electronic Waste Management License