Apply for Maritime Security for Travellers in Nigeria by yourself
- To apply to be a Maritime Security Traveller in the person, the foreign traveler or applicant is required to contact any of the security agencies located in Nigeria.
- If the person applying for the visa has no idea about the procedure, they can ask for help from their consulate or embassy in Nigeria.
- Contact information and the address for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can be found on the following contact page
- Contact the Ministry for more information about the embassy or representative of your country.
- Visit the embassy’s office and contact the appropriate authority with regards to Maritime Security for Travellers and tell them that you’re experiencing a sense of danger while traveling within Nigeria via Nigerian Waters.
- The authority will guide you in this regard and will explain the exact circumstances of Nigerian crimes and the risks that could arise.
- The doctor will also give you advice about the preventive and security precautions you need to take prior to preparing for your visit.
- Follow the directions with extreme attention and then begin your journey. An official at the embassy might suggest that you hire maritime security.
- The maritime security service can be rented through any private security firm. An official from the embassy will direct you to the appropriate agency.
- You must submit an application with an agency, and then pay for the amount of money to employ the security.
- In this case the applicant will be given advanced boats and a vast variety of guns.
Documents Required For Maritime Security
- Application to contract the security
- Security agency must pay fees. agency
- A copy of the passport (if required)
- Proof of identity that is valid
- The statement or proof of the visit
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Tafawa Balewa building,
Phone: (123) 456-7890
Website homepage link
What are all the Eligibility
Any foreign traveler who wants to protect themselves from crime while on Nigerian waters, may make an application for Maritime Security.
Information on fees can be obtained by contacting the agency.
- Name and age of the applicant
- Contact information and address
- Identification card number
- Passport number
- Place of Birth and Date of Birth
- Names of family members and other information
- Information about banks
- Number of the payment receipt
Documentation is needed
Anyone who wants to be protected from criminals while traveling through Nigerian waters must hire Maritime Security services.