Apply For Obtain a Trade Licence in Egypt
- Get all the necessary documents.
- Complete the application form and send it in and all other necessary information.
- Pay the fee for license.
The business owner registers with the Memorandum along with the Articles of Association and request an official trade license. After reviewing the documents, the Commercial register issues an official registration certificate as well as the Starting a Business Details appropriate license.
- Anyone who is seeking the approval of a business licence must provide the documentation that are required under the Act on Trading.
- When the applicant is a foreign investor who seeks a business license in order to buy and manage an existing business circumstances; must, addition to the documentation provided in the application, provide to the Ministry copies of his passport as well as a document which demonstrates the sale of an company to the Privatization and Public Enterprises Supervising Agency or, if the purchase is made by a private party or private investors, an authenticated document that demonstrates the sale’s conclusion in the manner that is appropriate.
If applicants are a company organisation and submits the application, submit these documents to the authority responsible:
- commercial registration certificate,
- certified original copy of memorandum and Articles of Association of the business organisation,
- passport-sized photos of the manager that were taken within six months,
- when the application is made through an attorney a valid power of attorney along with photoscopies of the identity cards or passports of attorney, as well as documents that are required.
If an applicant belongs to a public entity of the federal level or an enterprise of a regional nature along with the application, submit all the documents listed below to the authority responsible:
- commercial registration certificate,
- the law that governs its establishment,
- the letter of appointment from the manager, along with passport-sized photographs taken in the space of six months
- when the application is made via an attorney a valid power of attorney, photocopies of the attorney’s identity document or passport as well as documents that are required.
Companies are advised to apply with that Regional Trade & Industry bureau closest to where they operate. They are able to issue a registration and license to businesses that have just registered.
- Making an Appeal
- Applicants who are dissatisfied with the decision of one of the Licensing Committees or or both can appeal by an email to Regional Boards within 30 days from the time they receive announcement that the final decision has been made.
- The applicants who are dissatisfied by their decision by the Regional Appeals Board may appeal in writing to the Minister of Trade and Industry within 30 days from the date of notification to the Minister of Trade and Industry of their decision.
Required Documents For Obtain a Trade Licence
- The completed application form and the Application Fee in the amount of LE 50.
- Copies of certificates of incorporation the company or registration certificate in the case of partnerships or individuals.
- certified copies of the Form 2 as well as copies of shares certificates of the directors of the company and shareholders.
- Evidence of the availability of premises for business (written commitment lease to replace an agreement or the tittle deed).
- Certified copies of current Omang that is valid for all citizens as well as passports for Directors who are not citizens and Shareholders
- Certified copies of work permits permits and residence permits for non-citizen managers.
- A cover letter that explains how the business will run and provide an itemized listing of the goods or services offered.
- Satisfactory physical Planners report for the zoning and plot.
- Satisfactorily Environmental Health Report for the commercial premises received from District Council Health Inspectors
- Drug and Regulatory Inspection report in the event the need for Pharmaceutical Products and Pharmacy licence (Ministry of Health Quarters)
- Letter of clearance from Bureau of Standards (BOBS) for filing stations or an Liquid Petroleum Gas seller. .
Office Locations and Contacts
- Ministry of Trade and industry
Address: 2 Latin America, Garden City, Cairo
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.mfti.gov.eg
- Ministry of Finance
Mr. Hany Kadry img
Address Nasr City
Telephone number. 23428886 – 23428010 – 23428830
Fax 26861680 – 2686181.
Fax: ++2(0)2 26861861
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are all the Eligibility
Trade Act has made the following companies available to residents of Ethiopia:
- Car wash
- Cleaning Services
- Curio Shop
- Fresh Produce
- Funeral Parlour
- General Clothing
- General dealers
- Hire Services
- Petrol Filling Station
Valid for one year
Processing can take between 15 and 30 days
- Make sure you print the form on legal-sized paper (8/1/2 13 x 14).
- Make sure your form has been filled in completely
- Please mark the bottom
The Information You Need
- Name of the Applicant’s full name
- Registered/Residential Address of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- The place of birth
- The nationality of the applicant
- Description and the location of the property
- Condition of the property
- Name, address and nationality of the vendor
The Document is required
- Anyone who intends to engage in commercial enterprise must submit the appropriate authority for a Trade licenses, by completing one of the forms.
- Conducting business doing business in Egypt requires registration of business and licenses. The Egyptian government is in the process of improving the current commercial registration, implementation , and rules for business licensing. Egyptian commercial Registration.
- The Ministry of Trade and respective trade bureaus within the different regions of the nation are the bodies responsible for the registration of businesses and obtaining licenses.
- The Trade Act of Egypt provide for the establishment of Trade Licensing Committees, Control Authorities as well as the Regional Appeals Boards. The issue of licenses has been transferred to the Local Authorities.
- Before a company can start running, the owners must be granted a license to trade. Here are the steps to submit an application for a license to trade.