Apply For Obtain Family Record Extract in Egypt By Yourself
- To obtain a family record extract applicants can request the family’s registration from the local postoffice: link
- The applicant must have all documents necessary to complete the process.
- See for the “Required documents” Section of this process to learn more.
- The applicant has to pay the fees specified within the “Fees” section of this process.
- If the applicant is able to submit all required documents, it’s possible to get a family history from the birth record.
- The applicant is able to sign up their family members by navigating to the following link: URL
- The applicant has to fill in all the required information under ‘Submit a brand new family registration application’ and then click”next step” and click on the “next action” button.
- Check out in the “Required information” part of the guideline for more information about the necessary information.
- If you’ve already completed and filled out the registration, you may follow up on the application process by entering National ID’ and ‘Follow up’ in the section titled the heading ‘Follow-up on a family Registration Application’.
- After completing all the steps and steps to acquire the family registration online using the link mentioned in the previous paragraph, the family registration will be sent by mail, and the address is recorded in the form so that the family can be officially registered. The registration is delivered by mail to the address on the form.
Required Documents For Obtain Family Record Extract
- A photocopy of the father’s identity card or his birth certificate should be presented and, in the case of death an original replica of the certificate of death should be presented.
- An original copy of your mother’s national identification card or the birth certificate should be provided as well, and in the case of the mother’s passing an original replica of the certificate of death should be provided.
- Bring copies from the birth certificate for the brother, or an original birth certificate, as well as an original death certificate in the case that one dies of them.
- Copies of children’s birth certificates are provided when they are born, and in the event that one dies child, the copy the certificate of death is presented.
- Men, too, need to submit a statement detailing their position regarding recruitment.
- The person receives the family registration form. The individual is required to record all the information necessary on the form and submits it along together with the required documents.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Finance Arab Republic of Egypt
Ministry of Finance Towers,
Extension of Ramsis Street,
Contact URL: URL
It is valid for the duration of the family registration as well as the possibility of applying it for a period of 3 months from day of the deportation and the certificate will not be accessible following the expiration of the period.
Family registration is possible within a week. However, it is it takes three days to complete you apply for emergency family registration.
The information required for the new family registration applications:
- Are you a high-school student (Yeah/No)
- Do you want to be a part of the military college (Yeah/No)
- The applicant’s national identification number
- The number that is the national for the holder of the registration (head of the household)
- The applicant’s kinship
- Telephone number
- Follow-up phone number
- National ID
The Document is required
- The family record, derived from the civil registry includes the complete information about every family member from birth until the date of death. This includes the spouse, husband daughters and sons, and grandparents.
- If you are applying to one among the Egyptian government institutions A family history that includes the name of the candidate, their father and other relatives are required and it is a prerequisite for submitting an application to certain institutions.