Apply for Original Land Title in Nigeria By Yourself
- In order to apply to apply for Original Land Title in person applicants must visit the office of Land Use and Allocation Committee of Nigeria.
- Contact details and the address for the Land Use and Allocation Committee can be found on the following link: Link
- Visit the office and pick up an application form that needs to be filled out for the purpose of obtaining an Original Land Title from the appropriate department.
- Fill in the application form and provide pertinent information within the sections. Sign it after you have completed it.
- After you have completed an application for admission, be sure that you have attached all the required documents under the “Required documents” section of this page.
- After that, it should be submitted in person to the appropriate office. Pay the amount as required by the officials.
- After the submission of the application, it will be accompanied by additional documents can be sent to the examiner and verification process.
- After the verification and validation processes are complete The application will then be accepted and officials will take the necessary steps to issue the document.
- Once documents are ready for collection, the applicant will be informed by the office. The applicant will be able to collect the document by any method that is appropriate.
Documents Required For Apply for Original Land
- Application form completed
- The applicant’s proof of identity
- Land Registration Certificate (if needed)
- Site clearance document
- Plan of Survey
- Pay slips with the required payment slips
- Any supporting document (as instructed)
Office Locations and Contacts
Lands BureauBlock 13 and 14,
Enquiries: 08177775128, 08177775129
Contact Link: Link
What are all the Eligibility
- Anyone who owns a piece of property in Nigeria and who wants to get an Original Title of the land may apply.
You can contact the authorities to inquire about fee details.
- Be sure your application is completed and that the all documents attached are in order in order to avoid rejections.
- The procedure is a step-by-step method and the involvement of the applicant is required throughout the stages.
The Information You Need
- Applicant particulars
- Identification Card number
- Email address and address details
- Particulars about banking
- Number of Land Registration
- The specifics of the land
- Other relevant details
The Document is required
- Original Land Title is a document that proves ownership of the land. It will be needed whenever the landowner places the land under the mortgage or in any other debt related matter.