How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Anguilla
Application In Person By Yourself:
- To apply for an Phytosanitary certificate, the applicant must go to for an application at the Office of Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture. Contact information is listed beneath under the “office addresses and locations” section.
- You must send an application form at the Office of Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture.
- The request for application should contain the details listed below within”required” information “required data” section.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents that are listed in”Required documents” in the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant should submit the application form and supporting documents in the Office of Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Once the request for application is accepted and processed The Officer in Charge arranges for an inspection. The designated Inspector will inspect the package.
- If the test yields satisfying results, then the patient must pay the required cost and then collect the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents that are required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Form for inspection
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Office of Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture and the Valley
Phone: (+264) 854 497 2518
Fax: (+264) 854 497 2751
What Are All The Eligibility
- Registered exporter
Contact the officer responsible
This Certificate can be used for a single the consignment or shipment. A new shipment will require an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
- The type of application
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Company registration name and details about the products (type of product, quantity destination, kind of packaging,
- method of transport
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
Documentation is needed
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the shipment meets Phytosanitary Import specifications.