Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Benin By Yourself
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must contact for a Phytosanitary certificate at the Departmental Directorate of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries. Contact information is listed below in the “office places and contact details” section.
- It is necessary to make an application at Departmental Directorate of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries. Departmental Directorate of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
- The application must contain the following information in”required” information “required data” section.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents that are listed in”Required Documents” on the “Required document” section on this page.
- The applicant should submit the request for application along with the supporting documents in the Departmental Directorate of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.
- After the request has been approved and processed After the application is processed and accepted, the Officer in Charge plans an inspection. The inspector assigned to the request inspects the package.
- After the inspection has produced satisfying results, then the patient must pay the required cost and then collect the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Check form
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Contact details: Link
- A registered exporter or importer
Contact the officer responsible
It is only valid for a single consignment or delivery. Any new shipment must be issued the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
A week (if it is needed.)
The Information You Need
- The type of application
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Name of the company registered with the registry and details about the products (type quantity, volume destination, kind of packaging ).
- Transport mode
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the shipment meets Phytosanitary import standards.