Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Ireland By Online
- To apply for a Phytosanitary Certificate, applicants must be able to access the ECS portal
- To log into ECS To access ECS, please click the link below: Link
- Click on the link provided click on the link, type in the CAPTCHA text, then click “proceed”. A new window will open.
- This Request Certificate Screen will show Certificate Types that are available to apply for by selecting them from the dropdown menu options.
- Choose the certificate type “Phytosanitary Plant and Horticulture Certification” and it will show all the fields pertinent for the certificate.
- Fill out your online form, and upload your documents, then click on “submit”
- Once your application has been approved The department that you applied to will arrange an inspection.
- The inspector inspects the cargo that is destined to be shipped out.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results The inspector will issue an certificate of phytosanitary. Certificate
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Import permit
- A written confirmation issued by the NPPO (National Plant Protection Organization) of the destination country confirming the Phytosanitary import specifications.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine Horticultural and Plant Health Division, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Contact Information: Link
- Registered exporter
You can contact the department concerned.
The certificate is valid for each consignment.
- Application type
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Points for entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the consignments are Phytosanitary and meet import specifications.