Apply for Registration Certificate of Payment of Employer Contributions (National Social Security Funds) In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to contact to the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office closest to you for further information.
- Send a request letter to the Head of the Agency or Director General CNSS informing the reason behind the request.
- The request letter must be submitted along together with any required evidence (listed below) to verify and complete the process.
- If the authorized officer is satisfied that documents submitted are genuine If the authorized officer is satisfied that all documents submitted are authentic, your application is approved within two working days.
- You will be informed of the results by the office and will be given additional instructions.
Required Documents For Apply for Registration Certificate of Payment of Employer Contributions (National Social Security Funds)
- Receipt for payment of fees for attestation by one fund of CNSS funds
- Identification document
- Any other documents authorities may require.
Office Locations and Contacts
The CAISSE Social security of the national government Benin (CNSS): Benin (CNSS):
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
- All employers that are registered with the CNSS
Service fee of 1000 F.
- Within 2 working days
- Information about the applicant
- Contact details
- Name of the company or business
- Contact information for the company or business
- The physical address for the business/company
- Social Security number
Documentation is needed
- This certification lets the employer prove that they are consistently contributing towards the CAISSE National security social (CNSS)..