Apply for Tree Falling or Cutting Permit or License In Malta By Online
- To get a permit or permit to cut down trees, applicants should inquire with to the Environment and Resources Authority.
- Forms for application to be used are located at the following link: Application forms
- Applications that are completed can be submitted to authorities via mail, e-mail or in person. The following are the appropriate details that could be used to aid in this process.
- Environment and Resources Authority,
- Tree Permitting
- Hexagon House, Spencer Hill,
- Marsa. MRS 1441. Malta
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Web site and contact Info
More details are available via this link
Office Locations and Contacts
Environment and Resources Authority,
Hexagon House, Spencer Hill,
Marsa. MRS 1441. Malta
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site and contact Info
Documents to Utilize
Forms for application that can be used to: Applications forms
The Document is required
This guideline provides information on applying for cutting or falling trees license or permit in Malta. This process also contains details on cutting or removing of tree species that are protected in Malta.
Information about the Permit or License to Fall or cutting Trees