How To Apply for Vehicle Registration In Anguilla
The applicants must visit the Department of Infrastructure, Communication & Utilities to get their vehicle registered. The official proof of ownership as well as a valid insurance document must be provided. The vehicle has to be inspected and is in compliance with all regulations. A fee must be due to register the vehicle.
Documents that are required Vehicle Registration
- evidence of ownership of the vehicle
- Proof of insurance valid
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Infrastructure, Communications, Utilities, Housing, Agriculture and Fisheries’Headquarters Address: Coronation Avenue, P.O. 60 The Valley, Anguilla
Email Address: email@example.com
What Are All The Eligibility
- The owners of the vehicle who are holders of an active license.
- The vehicle that is registered needs to be examined to make sure it is in compliance with all rules.
- To register a vehicle that requires the creation of a new license plate $120 EC
- Vehicles with a weight of less than 1 tonne have to pay registration fees of $460 EC
- Vehicles that weigh 1 ton or more have to pay a registration fee of $510 EC
- The registration of vehicles takes place by the Department of Infrastructure, Communication and Utilities.
- Fees are due by cash or cheque to the Inland Revenue Department.
- The license is issued in the month that corresponds to the final digit of the number of registration.
- Transfer or change of ownership ship or change of owner ship, as well as the change of color and identification of vehicles that are new are handled by the Public Works Dept.
The Document is required Vehicle Registration
A vehicle needs to be registered prior to the time it can be driven publically in Anguilla.