Arrange a Civil Partnership In Isle Of Man By Online
- Complete an Civil Partnership Notification Form.
- The form should be submitted in either the Douglas and Peel Civil Registry or use the registration service offered through the Ramsey Town Commissioners at Ramsey Town Hall to notify the Registrar about their plans to marry, not later than one year, and not less than 7 days prior to the ceremony.
- Pay the fee as prescribed.
Required Documents For Arrange a Civil Partnership
- Proof of age
- evidence of the nationality
- Identification proof
Office Locations and Contacts
- The General Registry
Address: The Registries Building
Isle of Man
Post Code Post Code: Post Code:
- Civil Registry
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1624 687039
- The partners should be of the same sexand not in an existing civil relationship.
- Should be at least 16 years old
- The consent must be in writing from legal guardians or parents
- Notification of Propd Civil Partnership Cost $30.00 – $30.00
- The issue of Civil Partnership Schedule – $10.00
For additional fees, visit this URL: Civil Partnership Fees
Documents to Utilize
Affidavit of Civil Partnership Form 18+:
Affidavit of Civil Partnership Form 18-:
- The notice should be filed at a time that allows the Registrar be confident that you’re free to join the civil partnership.
- The notice must be sent to the Registrar between 8 and 10 weeks prior to that date. The minimum time frame is 7 clear days prior to when the civil marriage ceremony is scheduled to take place.
- full names
- date of birth
- the place where you live
- the venue where a civil partnership will be created
Documentation is needed
The following are the steps to follow for arranging an agreement for a civil partnership. The civil partnership can be described as a legally binding arrangement for married couples that is created by signing an agreement to register a civil partnership. It confers essential rights and responsibilities as well as equal treatment for gay couples across a range of legal issues.
Arranging a Civil Partnership: http://www.gov.im/registries/General/CivilRegistry/partnerships.xml