Arrange a Marriage In Isle Of Man By Online
- Visit an Registerer. You can attend at the Douglas and Peel Civil Registry or use the registration services provided through the Ramsey Town Commissioners at Ramsey Town Hall.
- Send the required documents.
- Complete and sign this form: http://www.gov.im/lib/docs/registries/civil/noticeofmarriageform.pdf Notice of Marriage Form].
- Notice of Marriage Form Notice of Marriage Form will be put within the Notice Book which can be examined by anyone in office hours.
- If there are no objections within seven consecutive days the certificate for Marriage is issued. The wedding ceremony will now begin.
Required Documents For Arrange a Marriage
- dissolution of the marriage , civil partnership or any other proof of freedom of marriage (if previously wed)
- A valid photo ID that is valid and has a valid photo.
- evidence of residence within the three months preceding the date of application.
- authenticated copies of birth certificates as well as documents pertaining to a change of name (if required)
Office Locations and Contacts
- The General Registry
Address: The Registries Building
Isle of Man
Post Code Post Code: I1 3AR
- Civil Registry
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1624 687039
Email Address: email@example.com
- Partners must be legal and have a different sex.
- The minimum age for marriage is 16 years old.
- If the age range is between 16-18 the parental consent is required.
- Have resided at your home for at minimum 7 clear days.
- Notice of Wedding Cost $30.00 $30.00
- Certificate of marriage authorized by the Registrar $10.00
- For other fees, click the following link for more information: Registration of Marriage Fees
The certificate of Marriage is valid for 12 months from the day that it was issued.
Documents to Utilize
Note of Wedding Form 18+
Notice of marriage Form 18-
The partners should be present at the Registry.
The Document is required
Here are the steps for organizing an event for marriage on Man’s Isle of Man.
Arranging a Marriage: http://www.gov.im/registries/general/civilregistry/marriage.xml