How To Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License In Croatia
- The request for the issuance of driving licenses must be sent by the department of police. The nearest police department by using this link : Police Department Location
- The application form for driver’s license is able to be purchased at the counter of the clerk. counter. The applicant will must sign the form that confirms the authenticity of the printed information.
- If the driver’s license issued by a foreign country does not show its date of issue or the class of the license, an appropriate certificate must be presented that clarifies the date of issue as well as the category to which the driver license is a part of.
- You must ensure that you have the required documents mentioned under the “Required Documents” section on this page.
- After the payment of all charges and completing the process, After payment of the appropriate fees and completion of process, a Croatian driver’s license is given.
Documents that are required Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
- Foreign driver’s license
- Translation of the driver’s license issued by a foreign country in the event that the foreign driver’s license cannot be conclusively concluded to be replaced , and if it’s worth it or has validity for longer than six months.
- Medically fit certificate to drive – no more than six months
- A single photo – size 30×35 mm
- 70 kuna in government stamps
- proof of payment of 151 kuna (regular procedure), or 200 kuna (accelerated procedure) in the form of driving license by means of payment that is raised in the police department or station, slip or via internet banking, the IBAN of the state budget HR1210010051863000160, model HR65, call the number 7005-477-OIB.
It is not required to include a photograph when the person who applied within the last two years requested electronic documents, for which the photo is inside the Information System of the Ministry of the Interior and the person’s appearance has not changed significantly. Alongside e-driver’s licences electronic documents include an e-passport as well as an e-ID card.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior10 000 Zagreb, Vukovar Street 33
Contact Number: 00 385 1. 111 6122
10 000 Zagreb, Ilica 335
Main Police Director: Vlado Dominic
Contact Number: 00385 1 Contact Number: 550 3788
Fax: 00 385 1 545 3788
- An individual who lives within Croatia, or the Republic of Croatia and the Croatian citizen who lives abroad and arrives in Croatia, Republic of Croatia, be in possession of a valid foreign drivers license issued by an authorized authority of the state, subject to conditions of reciprocity, drive an automobile within Croatian territory and in such cases, don’t require an international driving permit.
An alien is able to operate motor vehicles with an unissued foreign driver’s licence for 1 year after the date of entry into Croatia. Republic of Croatia. After that time, in order to drive a car on the roads, a foreign driver’s licenses must be exchanged in exchange for the Croatian license.
The Document is required Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
This article provides information on how to convert or convert the foreign driver’s license to an Croatian driver’s license.