Get Tax Concession on Labour Intensive Mode of Production in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the nearest Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission office in the state where he/she resides to obtain a tax concession on labour intensive mode of production. You can find the address and contact details at the following link: Address details
- Send a request for Tax Concession on Labour-Intensive Modes of Production to the appropriate authority.
- Your request letter and the attached documents will then be sent to us for verification.
- After all internal processes have been completed, you will receive further instructions on how to become a beneficiary.
- Notice: The concession rate is calculated so that an industry employing more than 1,000 people will receive 15% tax concession, an industry employing less than 200 will get 7 percent, and an industry employing 100 will get 6 percent.
Documents Required For Get Tax Concession
Automation is only one step in the production process.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Plot 1181 Aguiyi Ironsi StreetMaitama District
+234 (0)9 2900059 (8am – 5pm)
+234 (0)9 2900061 (8am – 5pm)
Send mail to email@example.com
Contact Link: address details
What are all the Eligibility
Industries with a high ratio of capital to labour are eligible for tax concessions.
Information that might be of assistance
The concession is available to industries that operate with minimal automation in the production of plants, machinery and equipment.