Get Tax Concession on Re-Investment Allowance in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the nearest office of the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission in the state where he/she resides to receive Tax Concession on the Re-Investment Allowance in Person. You can find the address and contact details at the following link: Address details
- Send a request to receive Tax Concession on Reinvestment Allowance to the appropriate authority.
- Your request letter and any attached documents will be sent to us for verifications after submission.
- After all internal processes have been completed, you will receive notification via any applicable means. Further instructions will be provided to help you become a beneficiary.
The incentive comes in the form a generalized allowance for capital expenditures incurred by companies to support the following:
Production capacity expansion
Modernization of production facilities
Diversification into related goods
Documents Required For Get Tax Concession
- Refer to the relevant authority for information regarding the required documents.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Plot 1181 Aguiyi Ironsi StreetMaitama District
+234 (0)9 2900059 (8am – 5pm)
+234 (0)9 2900061 (8am – 5pm)
Send mail to email@example.com
Contact Link: address details
What are all the Eligibility
This incentive is available to manufacturing companies who incur capital expenditures for approved expansion of production capacities; modernization of production facilities; and diversification into related products.
Information that might be of assistance
- Reinvestment is encouraged by the Re-Investment Allowance.