Obtain a Safe Conduct Document In Benin By Online
Secure conduct can be described as a trip document that is issued to foreigners with no diplomatic or consular representations in Benin and have lost their passports. It allows you for travel to only the country of the origin. How to Apply:
- Start by going to an officer station in order to file a report of the lost or stolen passport right away and then sign an affidavit detailing the circumstances concerning the theft or loss of passport. Upon this, you will be issued the certificate for lost or stolen passports.
- Check out the Directorate of Emigration and Immigration near you . Explain your situation to an authorized official. Then, provide the supporting documentation (listed below) to be verified.
- You will then be presented with an application form . Fill it in precisely and submit it.
- Make sure you pay the application fee.
- In the event that the designated official is happy with the information from the application, you will be notified and provided with further instructions.
- Passport loss/stolen certificate
- A replica of the flight ticket
- Two passport photos in colour on white backgrounds
- A proof of residency
- Parental authorization for children under 18
- A duplicate of the identity document from one parent of children who are under 18 years old.
Office Locations and Contacts
Directorate of Emigration and Immigration:
Address: 1278, avenue Jean-Paul II Quartier Zongo Nima
PO Box 03 BP 3380 COTONOU
Phone: (+229) 21 31 56 44
Fax: (+229) 21 31 36 10
- Application costs CFA 10,000 Francs
- Validity duration of 48 hours
- In less than 1 day
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact information in Benin
- Physical address is in Benin
- Country of the country of.
- Date of entry into Benin
- The reason to travel in Benin
- Circumstances that lead to the incident
The Document is required
- The Safe Conduct document is document that is issued to foreigners with no consular or diplomatic representation in Benin and have lost their passports. It can be used to travel to only the country of the origin.