Obtain an Occasional Liquor Licence In Bermuda By Yourself
- Get all the documents you need in advance of your application. This includes finding out the details of the security company who will be providing security for your event.
- Write an application letter. It should include an official letter of your company addressed to the Chairperson of the Liquor Licensing Authority giving details of your application to obtain a temporary liquor license.
- Download the application form online via the Bermuda government’s Bermuda website or directly from the link that is provided in the “Documents to utilize “section below.
- Complete the application with the correct information as required and make sure you follow the directions that are provided to ensure you have all the necessary documents.
- Create a duplicate of your application and send your original application to the Chairperson of the Liquor Licensing Authority, Magistrates Court, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 558 Court Street, Hamilton HM 12 and the original for the Commissioner of Police
- The authority for liquor licenses will review your application and determine if the application is in compliance with the conditions and requirements, it will be accepted and the license is processed.
- You will then be informed when the license is available to be collected.
- Visit the office of the licensing authority to pay for the licence at the 2nd floor cashier’s counter and bring receipts to the 3rd floor reception window to get your license.
- The times for obtaining licenses are between 11:45 a.m. until 12:45 p.m. every day.
- The applicant must apply for the permit at least three weeks before the event you wish to attend.
Required Documents For Obtain an Occasional Liquor Licence
- Complete the application form
- Application letter
- The original confirmation note from Security Firm
- Map that shows the area of the event
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of the Judiciary:
Court Street, 58 Court Street
Hamilton HM 12
(441) 295 5151
- This license is granted for charitable, social or charitable purposes
- $100 per day during the event
- This ad is to the event you have requested only
Documents to Utilize
- Application form: Application Form
- Applications must be made three weeks prior to the date of the date of submission. Afterwards, you will be notified when the license is available
- Applications must be submitted with the Information Sheet that you have completed (attached). Failure to fill out all the sections could result in delays in the process of your application.
- Make sure to apply at least three weeks prior to the event you wish to attend.
- The timings for events are between 10:00 a.m. until 22:00 a.m. in the following morning.
The Information You Need
- Applicant’s details
- Contact Person
- Name of the Organization
- Description of Function
- Security information
The Document is required
- This certificate proves that you’re permitted to hold an event with alcohol and also makes authorities of the event.
- Governments of Bermuda: Governments of Bermuda: Governments of Bermuda