Obtain Birth Certificate In Benin By Online
- Requests can be made through the e-services portal the link.
- Fill out the form and move on through the steps to follow.
- Be sure to verify the details you’ve filled in prior to submitting the form.
- Make payment to receive the document.
- You will be provided with guidelines on how to get your certificate.
If you’re not in Benin
Use the link that is listed under “Office Contacts & Locations” to connect with the nearest Embassy from Benin within the nation where in which you are currently in. The consular services section of the Embassy can assist you to in the process of obtaining the birth certificate.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior & Public Security
Direction Generale de l’Etat Civil
Tel:+229 9419 9912 / +229 9788 4629
- The reason you require the certification
- The location where you’d like to collect your certificate
- Telephone number
- The name on the document
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
The Birth Certificate includes the names and sex details of a person. It also indicates the date and location of birth. It is issued following the registration of the birth of your child. The birth certificate will be typically required when you apply in the process of applying for passports, driver’s license, or a marriage license.