How To Obtain Certificate Confirming Property Rights In Georgia
- To apply for an Certificate for the confirmation of Property Rights the applicant has to get in touch with the branch of the Public Service Hall.
- The applicant is required to submit all documents described under the required documents section.
- Locations on the Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
Documents Required Certificate Confirming Property Rights
- Written declaration of the director or assistant on the title of the company’s document (in the case for a legal person in the event of a legal entity,).
- Power of attorney issued by the third party (if required).
- A certificate of war veterans (to be handed out at no cost).
- IDP card (to be provided at no cost).
- Birth certificates for children (if you’re the parent of four or more children ) to be provided at no cost).
- The certificate of a vulnerable socially person (to be given at no cost).
- Disability card in either the first or second categories (to be provided at no cost).
- Retirement card (for 50 exempt from service fees at 50 percent and only if the required document from the archives is a reference to the applicant personally).
Office Locations and Contacts
Locations on the Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
To get a certificate of property rights:
- within 10 working days Within 10 business days – GEL
- Within 5 working days between 5 and Within 5 business days – GEL
- Within the next 3 working days Between 3 and 68 GEL
- Within 24 hours – 76 GEL
- The day you apply 85 GEL
To verify the registration, prepared by local self-governments and judicial authorities, as well as tax authorities:
- Within 10 working days Between 10 and 10 GEL
- Within the 5 working days Between 5 and 13 GEL
- Within 3 Business Days Between 3 and 15 GEL
- Within 24 hours, -17 GEL
The day of application , 19 GEL
This certificate could be helpful in the following ways:
- A reference could assist you in registering your the property.
A reference can help you to clarify the decisions of the executives, rules and regulations for cooperatives, the protocols of founding meetings.
The Document is required Certificate Confirming Property Rights
This document provides you with details on how to obtain a the Certificate of Confirmation Property Rights in Georgia.