How To Obtain Entry Visa (Permit) In Cook Islands

How To Obtain Entry Visa (Permit) In Cook Islands

  • In order to be able to apply in order to obtain to apply for an Entry Visa (Permit), applicants must complete an application. An application for the Entry Visa (Permit) is typically processed with your application for the work permit (for those planning to work in the Cook Islands).
  • Send your request to PO Box 105, Rarotonga, Cook Islands. All correspondence should be addressed in the direction of Director Immigration, Cook Islands. Contact Cook Islands’ Embassy or Consulate in the country that you are in to learn more about the process of applying to get the Entry Visa (Permit) and getting a work permit or another address to which you can send your application.

Documents that are required Obtain Entry Visa (Permit)

  • The completed application form
  • Medical and police reports

Office Locations and Contacts

Secretary of Foreign Affairs and Immigration

Address: PO Box 105
Cook Islands

Phone: +682 29 347
Fax: +682 21 247


Consulates and embassies abroad:

Cook Islands Consulate in Sydney, Australia
8/8 Lauderdale Avenue
New South Wales 2094
Phone: (+61) 2 9907 6567
Fax: (+61) 2 9949 6664

Cook Islands Consulate in Monaco, Monaco
Palais Majestic
23, boulevard Albert Ier
98000 Monaco
Phone: (+377)
Fax: (+377)

Cook Islands Consulate General in Auckland, New Zealand
1st Floor 1st Floor, 1st Floor, Symonds Street
Private Bag 92-640
Auckland 1150
New Zealand
Phone: (+64) 9-366-1100
Fax: (+64) 9-309-1876
Office hours: 08:30am – 12:30pm, 1:30pm – 4:30pm

Cook Islands Consulate General in Oslo, Norway
The Bygdy All 64
0265 Oslo 2
Phone: (+47) 22 43 09 10 / (+47) 22 44 67 21
Fax: (+47) 22 44 46 11

Cook Islands Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Yeni Parseller. No.20 K Binasi
Kat:4-5 34805 Kavacik
Phone: (+90) 216 538 80 00-11
Fax: (+90) 216 322 37 10

Cook Islands Consulate in Los Angeles in the United States
31 Lemon Drive
Los Angeles
California 90045
United States
Phone: (+1) (805) 322-3842

Cook Islands High Commission in Wellington, New Zealand
56 Mulgrave Street
New Zealand
Phone: (+64) 4-472-5126
Telefax: (+64) 4-472-5121


People who plan to apply for the Entry Visa (Permit) must apply from outside Cook Islands. Medical and police reports have to be provided in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Immigration (MFAI) along with an application form for entry permit and work permit (for those planning working in Cook Islands).

Documentation is needed

  • Anyone who wants to work and live on the Cook Islands need to obtain an entry permit and permission to work.
  • Here are the steps that will help you submit an application for An Entry Visa (Permit) in Cook Islands.

External Links

  • Cook Islands Foreign Affairs and Immigration Department:

How To Obtain Entry Visa (Permit) In Cook Islands
How To Obtain Entry Visa (Permit) In Cook Islands



Leave a Comment