How To Obtain License for Gambling (Internet) and Casions In Armenia
- To obtain a license or permit to begin the gambling or casino industry or an online gambling company applicants must get in touch with for assistance from the Ministry of Finance, Gambling and licensing of collection delivery division.
- To apply, the candidate must complete the application form together with the necessary documents at the Ministry of Finance in person or electronically.
- Below are the contact details that may be used in this regard.
- Gaming and licensing for Division of collection services and delivery
- Director of Division Lusine Harutyunyan
- Phone: (+ 37411) 800-368
- E-mail: mail ` email@example.com
- The following link provides additional contact information that can assist : More Contact Info
Documents that are required License for Gambling (Internet) and Casions
The list of documents required is available at the link below : Documents Required (In Armenian)
Office Locations and Contacts
Gambling and licensing for Division of collection services deliveryHead of Division Lusine Harutyunyan
Phone: (+ 37411) 800-368
E-mail: mail ` firstname.lastname@example.org
This link contains additional contact information that can assist : More Contact Info
The annual cost required to obtain a license for conduct casino is AMD 5,000,000. The annual cost for the license for a casinos is AMD 25,000,000.
To obtain a license to operate of casinos, the person applying must make payment of AMD five million to the State Treasury account number 900005016267. To obtain a license for the establishment casinos, an person applying is required to make a payment of AMD 25,000,000 to the State Treasury account number 900005016259. The applicant isn’t required to provide the authority that licenses them a document that confirms the payment.
23 days after all the required documents are submitted in the correct manner.