Register a Trademark In Belarus By Online
- In order to register an Intellectual Property The applicant needs to go to the National Center of Intellectual Property. The following link will provide contact details regarding National Center or Intellectual Property in Belarus that can be contacted : National Center or Intellectual Property Belarus
- Be sure to have all the required documents that are listed in the required documents section on this page. Additionally, you should contact an official from the Intellectual Property office, they will be able to supply the necessary details.
- It is also possible to contact counsellors who will give you with sufficient information and information regarding what you need and the processes involved in it: Information about Counseling Centers
Required Documents For Register a Trademark
- A certificate of payment for patent fee in the stipulated amount ( for specifics on the procedure for paying fees for patents ).
- The power of attorney in the event of filing through an attorney for patents.
- An official copy of the original application, in the event of an application filed under the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (convention application).
- Additional trademarks that are registered under the trademark. Rules on the procedure to register trademarks and service marks
- The terms in the mark collectively when the application is made for the collective mark.
Office Locations and Contacts
The following link gives contact details regarding National Center or Intellectual Property in Belarus that can be contacted : National Center or Intellectual Property Belarus
Information about application fees : Application Fees
The trademark’s registration lasts for 10 years starting from the date of registration of the Center.