How To Register Business In Guadeloupe
- Submit an application and submit it to The Registry of Commercial Companies.
- Additionally, you will need to provide a photocopy your identity document. For more information on what other documents you’ll must submit to get your business registered , use the contact details below.
- Fill out the registration form.
Documents that are required Register Business
- The completed application form
- Photocopy of personal identity document
- Evidence that you have made payment on the fee for the application
- In the event that the person who owns it is not a foreigner, include a photocopy of their residence in Guatemala.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Commercial RegisterRepublic of Guatemala
7a. Av. 7-61 Zona 4. 01004 Guatemala, C.A
P.B.X (502) 2317-3434
Monday through Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Documentation is needed
This guideline provides information on how to start a business in Guatemala.