How To Register for Ownership Rights of Immovable Things (Register Land) In Georgia
To record the ownership of immovable items or to register a land the person applying must call with the Public Service Hall with the documents which are listed under the Requirements Documents page. Below are the official contact details to use to accomplish this.
This link will provide contact details from the Public Service Development Agency and associated Territorial Offices: office contact informationLocations within Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
Documents Required Register for Ownership Rights of Immovable Things (Register Land)
- Application (to be filled out by Front desk staff).
- Copy of ID card of the person authorized and the powers of attorney.
- Applause from Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Reference, published by the technical registry archive.
- A sketch of the land tract or the cadastre map, with its electronic version.
- If you are the authorized representative for an individual or entity that is interested you also need to provide an official power of attorney as well as an image from your identification card.
Office Locations and Contacts
The following link gives contact information for the Public Service Development Agency and the related Territorial Offices: office contact information
Office Locations on Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
What Are All The Eligibility
The person who applies to this service can be a interested person (dully approved by the state) or its representative.
Free no cost
The following are items that are able to be registered as immovable items that are registered :
- Tract of land that has subsoil mineral deposits.
- There are plants that grow on the land.
Constructions (already built, in the process of being constructed or demolished) or other constructions (already built and still in process of being constructed or destroyed) are securely connected to the land.
The Document is required Register for Ownership Rights of Immovable Things (Register Land)
This process provides you with details on how to register the ownership rights of Immovable items in Georgia. This procedure could be utilized to register an acreage in Georgia.