Renew Tour Operator License In Belize By Online
- To renew your license for a tour operator You will have to send a renewal application for Belize Tourism Board. Belize Tourism Board.
- A hyperlink to the application form given under the ‘Documents to Use’.
- Complete the application with the other documents required (see the below list of documents).
- The fee for application is non-refundable and of $250.00.
- It takes about two weeks for your application to be considered.
Required Documents For Renew Tour Operator License
- The completed application form must be submitted.
- Documentation of citizenship or permanent Residency
- Original Police Record Copy (not more than six months old (for owner or owner(s))
- A Certificate of Good Standing as well as allotment of shares
- Complete list of employees as well as tour guides. (Template is included in the application form. A copy of every Tour Guides licence must be supplied.)
- A detailed listing of tour packages that includes of locations on which operators conduct tours (Template included in application form. One form is required for each tour.)
- List of the safety devices needed required to conduct tours (Template included in request form.)
- Valid Registration, License and Insurance for Passenger Liability for each boat and car
- Copies of Public Liability Insurance
- Tour Operators Plan of Action Plan
- Operator Trade License for Tour Operator Trade License
- A non-refundable application fee of $250.00
Notification: All necessary documents are required to be uploaded in the form of copies, with an exception for the Police record, as originals are not returned.
Office Locations and Contacts
Belize Tourism Board
P.O. Box 325
No.64 Regent Street
Belize City, Belize
It is required that the entity that is applying for an Tour Operator License MUST be majority owned by Belizeans or permanent residents of Belize. A proof of that must be supplied.
- Application fee that is non-refundable of $250.00
The expiration date for all licenses is the 31st of December . They need to be renewed every year.
Licenses cannot be transferred or assigned.
Documents to Utilize
It can take up to 2 weeks for the application to be processed.
The Tour Operator Licenses of all Tour Operators expire on December 31. Anyone who is a Tour Operator who is not able to finish the renewal procedure prior to December 31st and continues operate is deemed to be operating without a license and in violation of the law.
The Document is required
This guideline explains how to renew a tour operator’s license that was issued in Belize.