How To Replacement of Identity Card In Angola
- Gather all the necessary documents to make an application for ID card replacement.
- Send your request in conjunction with any other necessary requirements, and pay any fees necessary.
Documents that are required Replacement of Identity Card
- Original identity
- A Fee to Exchange Rate
- One passport photograph
- Certificate Copy Integral
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday, from 8:00am until 3:30pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am till 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Identity card holders with valid ID that is damaged or are in poor condition.
Seals of 15 Kwanza to solicit a service.
The Identity Card is valid throughout the entire area of Republic of Angola.
For those who are between 10 and 30 years old the identity card is valid for five years from the when it was issued. For those aged 31 – 50 are entitled to their identity card for 10 years. be valid for a time that is 10 years.
Examples of Documents
- See an image of the Angolan Identity Card: https://www.hidglobal.com/sites/hidglobal.com/files/government-cit-id-angola.jpg
The request will be processed within 72 hours after the date of the proceedings in SIAC.
Requests to replace an Identity Card are submitted to the National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification DNAICC. DNAICC.
Documentation is needed
Angolan Identity Card Angolan Identity Card commonly referred to as”the BI (ID Card) can be described as an Angolan national identity document.
The Identity Card is constructed of polycarbonate, and is about the size of credit cards. The card’s face displays the holder’s full name as well as the place of birth and parents’ names and date of birth and marital status, gender residence, passport type picture Signature and fingerprint.
You can request an exchange of your Identification Card should you find your card has been damaged, or is is in poor condition.
Other uses for the document/certificate
You’ll require an active Angolan Identity Card to apply for passport.
External Links editExternal Links[ edit
- Angolan Identity Card: http://www.angolaconsulate-tx.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=160<=us
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=241