Apply Manufacturer of Cigarette Papers and Tubes License or Permit in Nigeria By Yourself
- In order to apply in person for Manufacturer of Cigarette Papers and Tubes License or Permit for the person, the applicant is required to submit an application in the area of command of the Nigeria Customs Service.
- The contact information and address are listed on the next contact hyperlink.
- Go to the command center and submit a written application for a Manufacturer’s Cigarette Papers and Tubes License or Permit.
- The application must contain the correct information and details in relation to the license requirements.
- Be sure to bring all the documents listed on the “Required Documents” section on this page when you go to the office.
- Once you have completed that, add all the documents required to the application and send these in the area controller in the office.
- The applicant must pay the appropriate amount of fees in accordance with the instructions. Then, the official begin to carry out the internal procedures in relation to the application.
- Initially, the attached documents along with the applications form will first be sent by the Comptroller General’s office to verify their sufficiency and suitability.
- If they are satisfied, the next required tasks will be completed by the relevant officials to prepare the issuance of a license.
- After all tasks and procedures are completed The applicant will be informed via email or phone to pick up the license.
Documents Required For Apply Manufacturer
- Application form completed
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation (copy)
- Memorandum, and Articles of Association copy
- Copy of the Agreement for Partnership (if appropriate)
- The proof of signing authorization
- Layout of the building
- Bond or the Agreement of Lease
- Evidence of the availability of funds and the sources
- The Power of Attorney (if the applicant is an agent)
- Any supporting document (as required)
Office Locations and Contacts
Nigeria Customs Service Headquarters,Abidjan Street,
Abuja FCT FCT
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 09 5234694
Fax: 09 5234694
What are all the Eligibility
Any group located in Nigeria which would like to be involved in the Manufacture of Cigarette Papers and Tubes is eligible to apply.
Fees for licenses payable directly to Nigeria Customs Service is N10000.00
- It is essential that the completed form include all the required information correctly and be completed in a clear and concise manner, to be approved from the Authority.
- Be sure to attach all documents required according to the requirements of the authority in order to avoid being rejected.
The Information You Need
- Address and name of the applicant’s address
- Age and nationality
- Description Address and details of the building
- Company name
- Registration Certificate number
- Incorporation details
- Identification Director and shareholder card numbers. shareholders.
- Plant dimensions
- Information about banks
Need to have the Document
The manufacturer of Cigarette Papers and Tubes License or Permit is required by any Nigerian organization to manufacture Cigarette tubes and papers to be used for commercial purposes.