Apply Benefits for Elderly under Path Programme In Jamaica By Online
Application In Person
- To be eligible for Benefits for the Elderly in the Programme of Advancement Through Health and Education (PATH), you need to make an request to the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MLSS). Check out the MLSS contact information by clicking the following link: Link
- Go to the MLSS office in your parish of residence to finish the application process.
- You are required to supply the Demographic and socio-economic details on your household members. the data will be recorded in BIS. Beneficiary Identification (BIS) system. (BIS)
- The information that is entered into BIS BIS can be utilized to calculate the score of the family on BIS Proxy Means Test. BIS Proxies Means Test.
- If your family has scores that are at or lower than the cut-off mark set for benefits, you will be considered
- Once you’ve been selected after being selected, the MLSS will plan a home visit to confirm the information that you gave during the interview process.
- When the date is set, MLSS will send the responsible officials to conduct due diligence on the data concerning your family members
- If the information is confirmed and you satisfy the conditions, you’ll be registered and begin receiving the grant via the appropriate method, i.e. post office, bank, or through electronic deposit
Required Documents For Apply Benefits for Elderly under Path Programme
- Birth Certificates for the Family Head of the House
- Valid ID for the Family Head.
- A TRN is the name given to the family head.
- Birth Certificates for every child who reside within the household
- Birth Certificates for Adults over 60 who reside in the household
Office Locations and Contacts
Address: 1F North Street, Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 922-9500-9
Fax: (876) 922-6902/ (876) 922-0996
Social Security Division
Address: 14 National Heroes Circle, Kingston 4, Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 922-8000-2
Fax: (876) 924-9639
MLSS contact details: Link
- Senior members of a family that are sixty years old and older to apply
- The application is available for free.
- The Benefits are granted to families for a period of four years. After that, you will be required to apply again and be evaluated for eligibility for the next four years.
- The payments are made to eligible and compliant applicants every six bi-monthly cycle throughout the year. They are due prior to or on the 15th of February April June, August October, December, and November
- Family information
- Contact details
- Home address
Documentation is needed
- This benefit aids the person who is elderly.
- MLSS: Link