How To Apply For a Business Visa In Angola
1.Download the Angola Visa Application Form from http://www.sme.ao/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=59&Itemid=128<=en
2.Fill the form.
3.Present the forms to the Angolan Consulate in your country.
4.The applicant is issued an acknowledgement of entry visa application’s submission
Documents that are required Business Visa
1.Fully completed application form , in capital letters, black ink
2. A passport valid for greater than 6 months and two blank pages.
3. Two recent passport color photos (glue one of them to the application form and then write your name on the reverse of the second);
4. A letter from your employer to confirm the employment. The letter should address the Consular Section.
5. Itinerary (online/airline/Travel Agent pre-booking). (It is not required to buy the ticket in order in order to obtain visa)
6. An original Invitation letter sent coming from Angola translated into Portuguese. Invitation letters must be attached in the Visa application form.
7. Recent bank statement from the bank
8. Flight itinerary provided by travel or airline.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of External Relations
Rua Major Kanhangulo, 47
Palcio do Comrcio C.P. 1233
Luanda, Repblica de Angola
Phone: (00244 222) 395627, 395679
Fax: (00244 222) 324306
SME Migration and Foreigners Service
Rua Amilcar Cabral – Bairro da Maianga
Luanda – Angola
What Are All The Eligibility
This visa is granted to the purpose of business development
The visa must be utilized within 60 days of the date it was granted. The visa entitles the holder to stay in the country for six months up to one year. It is able to be extended two times for additional time periods.
Five working days starting from the date of application receipt.
InstructionsIncomplete visa applications cannot be processed.
- A normal business visa is not valid for the bearer to live in the country or engage in any form of remuneration
- The application must be made in person by the applicant.
- Passport number
- Birth date
- Documentation of residency
Documentation is needed
Anyone from outside of Angola is required to obtain an Angolan visa. An Angolan commercial visa can be granted for those who are on business trips.
Information that can be useful
- This visa allows multiple entry to the country.
- After the visa application has been filed, the passport of the applicant will be kept at the Embassy until the visa application process is completed.
- A foreign national from an Angolan country that does not have a Diplomatic or Consular status in Angola must submit their visa applications in the closest country to their country of origin or the place of residence.