How To Exchange or convert Military Driver’s License to a Civilian Driver’s License In Angola
Apply in the person of By Yourself:
- Collect, organize and prepare the necessary documents, and then submit the drivers license from National Directorate of Traffic and Traffic – DNVT in your region.
- Send the application in full with the required information, then attach the documents and go to SIAC and the SIAC Integrated Citizen Service unit in your area to complete your application.
- Select a control number password and then wait for the time to call. Once your password has been called then go to your customer service department and hand over your application to an official at the desk for customer service.
- The official will confirm your documentation and , if your application is valid, they will prepare a guideline that includes the application fee and the bank information.
- Go to the bank, pay the fee that is recommended Get two copies of your bank statement.
- Return to the service desk and show the original bank slip to show proof of the payment
- The officer who assists will confirm that the payment is in accordance with the amount of the charge and transmit your application to the next stage of processing.
- Return to the office and pick up your new driver’s licence
Documents Required Exchange or convert Military Driver’s License to a Civilian Driver’s License
- A photocopy copy of the Military Bulletin (Military Letter and accompanying the original)
- Statement from the Instruction Center
- Of Service of Service
- Passports for Armed Forces available to the public
- Residence Certificate of Residence
- Two passport photos with color with white backgrounds.
- Request for approval has been submitted.
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service:Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: email@example.com
All service units: estamos
National Directorate of Road Traffic – DNVT
Contact details: DNVT
What Are All The Eligibility
- Any person who holds an army driving license and would like to obtain an civilian driving permit.
- In accordance with the guidelines in the guideline for service
- It can take 3 days to complete your application.
- DNVT is the authority to issue Driving Licenses. Although you can apply for a driving license at an SIAC Office in the area
Documentation is needed
- Driving license can be described as the document legal that permits drivers to operate in Angola driving without any traffic violations which could lead to legal action being taken against you.
Information that can be useful
- Service manual issued by SAIC: SERVICE