Apply for a Dealer Card In Benin By Online
Anyone who is wishing to apply for an Benin standard e-passport will need to show up for the interview wearing the Local Government letter of identification
The passport application form and accompanying documents must be handed in to the passport office for further processing.
If the application is on the internet, applicants must take a printout of the filled-in and filled-in application form and bring it to the office of application to process the application further.
Required Documents For Apply for a Dealer Card
- A form for application
- Copy of the birth certificate with the number 1 element or supplementary judgement along with the PV that has been approved;
- A national identification card as well as a legalized copies;
- A certificate of residence or a document of residency in Benin
- Evidence of professional (diploma or certificate of employment, or successful completion of apprenticeship, certificate of learning or trade registers for merchants);
- Four (04) photo color identification simple lighter colored backgrounds (light blue beige, light gray or);
- The equivalent rights that were that are in force as of the date of the amount of application;
- For women who are married The photocopy was legalized to recognize the marital strain;
- For minors under the age of 18 The parental permission must be legally valid and acknowledged by the mother and father of the minor
- In the event of divorce The judgment of divorce is more legally enforceable authorization for the parent who has custody of the child.
Office Locations and Contacts
Contact the interior ministry at:
Ministry of Interior & Public Security
Citizens of all citizens of Benin are eligible to apply for Beninese passports. Beninese passport.
It is valid for 10 years.
The Information You Need
- Applicant name
- Birth date
- The place of birth
- ID of the parents
The Document is required
It is the ECOWAS passport can be described as a standard passport document. The passport is currently granted by 10 out of 14 members that are part of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
These include Senegal Nigeria, Senegal Cte d’Ivoire, Benin, Guinea and Guinea-Bissau. Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ghana and Togo.
It was established to ease the travel within the region of citizens from member states with a maximum duration of 90 days.
The passport is valid within the sub-region and it is also accepted for international travel.
Information that could be helpful
If the pages of your passport have either visas or exit and entry stamps then you should get a fresh passport even if your passport is not expired.
Other uses for the document/certificate
- For identification purposes
- Useful for international travel
- A proof of citizenship is required.