Apply for a Duplicate Driver License In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- Schedule an appointment
- (i) In the current corona virus outbreak (ii) The Centre de GestionIntegree service(CGI) recommends applicants to book an appointment first, through QUIPUX website link: link
- (ii) Select the left part of the screen to make an appointment.
- (iii) (iii) directed to the next page complete every mandatory field accurately (location under formality, choose “permis de driving”, CGI agency that you would like to fill in your application for date, time email address, complete name, telephone number as well as identification document or Document number)
- (iv) Accept the terms and conditions and click “To send” tab.
- (v) (v) information about your appointment, which will indicate that your appointment has been thought of in the CGI.
- (vi) Alternately, you can (vi) alternatively, call the CGI toll-free number : 1320. Or (+225) 21006929 to schedule reservations or to make inquiries.
- Send your request to the applicant
- (i) Go to the local connected Service Management Center (CGI) office, where you have to make an appointment on the exact date and time.
- (ii) (iii) Go to (iii) Go to the Department of transportation service desk and tell them you’re interested. submit the application with precision.
- (iii) Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for your ticket number be called.
- (iv) Send the completed form with all additional document (listed further below) to the official in charge to be verified and processed.
- (v) (v) Pay fees for the application at the local bank on which you will receive a an invoice.
- (vi) In the event that the responsible Official is satisfied all requirements to fill out the application have been met, will receive the duplicate driver’s license in one day.
Required Documents For Apply for a Duplicate Driver License
- A legible photocopy of the original identity documents (presentation from the original);
- A document confirming the loss of the original driver’s license in the event of theft or loss, or the original damaged driver’s licence;
- A copy of the original document confirming non-redrawal of the driving licence in the case of a declaration of loss made by the road transportation administration
- Fees for licenses
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of TransportAbidjan Plateau POSTEL 2001 Building 21st floor and 15th floor, PO
Box 01 BP 739 Abj 01
Phone: (+225) 20344880 / 20344871/20344875 / 20344858
Fax: (+225) 20 34 48 54
Location: Abidjan Cocody Riviera golf 4, Rue E131
Phone: (+225) 22479560
Email address: email@example.com
Integrated Management Center (Centre de GestionIntegree de service (CGI)
Department of Transportation within Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Address: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Phone: (+225) 21230740
Integrated Management CenterYopougon(Centre de GestionIntegree de service (CGI)
Motor vehicle department located in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Address: S 608, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Phone: +225 21 23 07 46
- Drivers who have lost their driver’s license or have damaged their licence may be able to apply.
- Application fees 10,000 FCFA
License is valid for a year from date of the issue.
If all conditions have been fulfilled, the licensing process is completed within one working day from the date of receipt of the application
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- Address of residence
- Information on the driver’s license
- Police report
- Category of Driving Licence
Documentation is needed
- Duplicate driving licenses are issued to drivers whose original driving license has been stolen, lost or damaged.
Drivers who reside in Ivory Coast are required to be licensed as drivers in order to be allowed to drive around in Ivory Coast.
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
- The driver’s license is used to prove your identity.