How To Apply for a Motor Vehicle Insurance In Cote Divoire
1.Identify the closest tax office. It is the near Cote Divoire costumes Revenue Authority (CRA) branch within the area you live in;
2.Go to the office to learn about the prerequisites for the successful registration of a motorbike;
3.Organize the necessary documents;
4.At the office, you can get an the application form, ensure that you fill it out accurately;
5.Attach copies of the required documents on the application form and send this form to registration agent;
6.Make all the necessary payments
7.When the application is accepted, the motorcycle is registered, and registration card issued
8.After registration, a licensing officer will review and cross-check documents to ensure that:
- The motorcycle is registered;
- the details on the registration regarding the motorcycle are accurate;
- The motorcycle was checked and a copy from the inspector was included with the application.
- that the vehicle complies to the requirements of the Act that the vehicle is compliant with the provisions of the Act
- that the other rules of the Act are in compliance with.
9.The office will then issue an official license on the prescribed form.
Documents that are required Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Contact number and contact address must be noted on every document.
- One Application form
- Tax Payer Number
- The Certificate of Title or Registration has to be original
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Transports
The Ministry of Economic Infrastructure Ministry of Economic Infrastructure
Patrick ACHI. Patrick ACHI
Address : Immeuble Postel 2001, Plateau
B.P. V 6 Abidjan Cte d’Ivoire
Phone: 20 34 73 11
Phone. 20 34 73 15
Fax : 20-21 37 30
What Are All The Eligibility
The applicant must be 14 (18) years old or older .
It is valid for one calendar year.
It takes up to 24 hours for the complete the process.
1.Registration of the vehicle has to be performed in the presence of the owner.
2.To be considered an owner an applicant must fulfill the age requirements;
3.A applicant to register must have healthy mind.
4.Secure the insurance for the motorbike prior to submitting an application for a license;
5.Ensure that all necessary payments are paid upon the application’s submission;
6.For a motorbike to be registered successfully, the roadworthiness certificate has to be obtained.
7.Payments should be made via agents, mobile phones or through banks that are authorized to accept payments.
8.To get a license and other documents, the applicant must be present in person and show the identity documents.
The Information You Need
1.Applicants full name and address.
2.Sex and Age
4.TIN number of the applicant
5.Engine number of the vehicle
6.Model number of the vehicle
7.Make and the country of the country of
Documentation is needed
- Insurance for cars (also called motor insurance) is insurance that is purchased for vehicles, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles on the road. Its main purpose is to safeguard financial assets against bodily and/or physical injuries resulting from collisions with traffic as well as against liability that could be triggered by. Insurance for motor trade is built to protect businesses and individuals in the field of motor trade. In essence, it covers anyone who is in the vehicles of another company This could be an employee or even a customer.
- Insurance companies for motor vehicles all have different methods of operation.
- Finding a reasonable automobile insurance coverage takes a an enormous amount of work and while the steps can be completed on your own, it’s always recommended to consult an agent with the experience, training and connections to be sure to get an affordable quote that will cover you for all the things your business needs.
- When you are considering purchasing insurance for your motor vehicle it is important to be aware of a myriad of aspects like the kind of car you own as well as your driving history and the amount you’re willing to pay.
- Are you able to comprehend the procedure for applying for an Motor insurance policy? Do you have the knowledge to pick the most suitable motor insurance coverage?
- We will guide you to understand the basic methods to apply for motor vehicle insurance which will give you confidence that the insurance plan you select will be able to meet your needs in case that you are involved in an accident.
Information that can be useful
- Automobiles are subject to higher customs and import tax.
- The amount to be paid is contingent on the model, value and year, as well as the cubic centimeters of engine and accessories.
- Importing vehicles older than seven years is prohibited. The duty is around 44% of the value that is imposed by Customs. Diplomats can import cars or motorcycles duty-free.
- The post-election turmoil has resulted in the Cte Ivoire’s transport industry in ruin, which includes the railroads, roads, airways, maritime transport and other routes of Cte Ivoire.
- The government’s goal is to eliminate unions, to create professional industry federations and to train employees of the Cte d’Ivoire transport sector.
- Additionally roads are inaccessible and, to make things more difficult even there is a huge corruption problem in the Cte d’Ivoire transport sector is extremely corrupt.