Apply For Register Marriage with Widowed Person in Ecuador
- Get all the necessary documents.
- The marriage registration can be conducted in any Civil Registry as well as Identification.
Required Documents For Register Marriage with Widowed Person
- Identity or citizenship certificate with marital status, up-to-date in original and duplicate.
- Original Voting Certificate and copy
- Documentation of death (full copy)
- Two competent witnesses, the holder and the ballot.
- If you are a parent, children under your authority , they must submit the appropriate protocolozada special curator and if the property is estubiere of minors who manage inventory, they must items that are presented to the authority in charge.
- If you do not have kids or property, you, give a summary of information to the appropriate authority.
Office Locations and Contacts
Av Amazonas N37-61 as well as the United Nations
Bldg Corner Provisora PB
? ?Quito – Ecuador
Phone: 593-2 228 8855
What are all the Eligibility
The widow cannot marry again, for at minimum 300 days after the date of death of her husband, unless she can show to the head of Civil Registry and Identification that she is not pregnant with a medical certificate from an institution (public or private) or health facility.
- Cost of the Venue Wedding: 50.00 (Includes 2 certificates of the couple’s spouses)
- Wedding Outside of the Headquarters: 250.00 (Includes 2 certificates of the spouses)
The Document is required
A marriage is a legally binding contract that binds two individuals with the right to rights as well as obligations.
Here are the steps on how to declare marriage for widowed people.