Apply for a passport in Niger
- Make sure you submit all documents required to the Directorate of Territorial Supervision
- Documents should be checked
- Input the application form
- Make payment for the fee of application
- The applicants will be issued an identification number to use for the purpose of obtaining their passport.
Required Documents For
- An application form that is completed and signed by the applicant
- A certified copy of the applicant’s current identity card.
- Copy of birth certificate of children who are under 15 years old.
- The application should also come with four passport-sized photos
Office Locations and Contacts
Prime Minister BP 893
Embassy of Niger
United States of America
Address 2204 R Street, NW Washington DC 20008 USA
Telephone: +(202) 483-4224 Fax: +(202) 483-3169
What are all the Eligibility
Citizens of all countries in Niger can apply for the passport
Revenue stamps worth 50 000 CFA Francs
5 years and must be renewed every 5 years.
- All passport applications must be sent directly to Directorate of Territorial Supervision (Direction of the surveillance of the territory, DST) at the Ministry of the Interior and Land Management (ministre of the Intrieur and of the amnagement of the territory).
- The applicant also needs to show evidence of the paying 1500 CFA francs for road tax and is done by the mayor.
- The application or renewal of a passport has to be processed by one of the service in Niamey
- International applicants must go to Niger to apply
- Applicant name
- Birth date
- The place of birth
- ID not
The Document is required
Nigerien passport is issued to citizens of Niger. Nigerien passport is given to citizens of Niger for travel abroad
Other uses of the document/certificate
- As a proof of citizenship
- It is used to identify people.