How To Apply for a Visa In Anguilla
- Request a visa at the closest British Consulate or High Commission Office.
- Fill out fill out the application for Anguilla Entry Clearance Visa form.
- Send the completed form together with any other necessary documents.
- Pay the visa processing cost.
Note to self-check the UK Visa VAF8A or VAF forms, or to find out more about the application process, visit this page. UK Border Agency Website on the Visas & Immigration page.
Documents that are required Apply for a Visa
- Completed visa application form
- Two passport sized photographs
Office Locations and Contacts
Anguilla Immigration DepartmentP.O. 60
ALM First Floor of Building
The Valley, Anguilla
Principal Office Phone: 264 497 394
Fax: 264 497 0310
Other Contact numbers:
Airport: (264) 497 2411
Blowing Point: (264) 497 Blowing Point: (264) 497
Sandy Ground: (264) 497 3611.
The Office hours:
Monday – Friday , 8:00 am to Noon and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
What Are All The Eligibility
Visas are issued in Anguilla to non-Anguillian/Belongers who are working in Anguilla and would require a visa to re-enter when they travel.
Anyone who is already a holder of an UK visa do not need to obtain a visa in order to be admitted to Anguilla. People traveling with Diplomatic Passports are exempted from needing an UK Visa to enter Anguilla.
Notification: Applicants planning to remain in Anguilla for more than six months could be subject to a health exam prior to obtaining an entry clearance granted . An entry clearance will disqualify the holder being examined for medical reasons at the point of entry to Anguilla should it be thought to be necessary.
Anguilla Visas for Entry Clearance Fees:
- Single entry visas EC$200.00
- For multiple visas EC$500.00
Notice: Entry fees for clearance are not refundable.
Documents to Utilize
If you are looking for UK Visa VAF8A or VAF forms or to learn more about the application process, visit this page. UK Border Agency Website The website is a Visas & Immigration page.
- Name of the applicant
- Birth date
- Country of birth and place of birthplace and country of
- Passport details
- Date and place of publication
- Date of expiration
- Civil status
- Address currently in use
- Telephone number
- Name of the father
- Mother’s name
- Details of any dependents you have included in your passport that are not traveling with you
- Address and name of the employer
- Date employment started
- The details of the previous times of stay at Anguilla
Documentation is needed
People who wish to apply for a visa to travel to Anguilla should apply to the closest British Embassy or High Commission Office prior to departure.
Information that could be helpful
Holders of valid entry permit will not be denied entry into Anguilla until the Immigration Official is satisfied that:
- the admission clearance was obtained through false claims or concealing of important facts, regardless of regardless of the applicant’s knowledge(if you are unsure whether a specific particular fact is pertinent to your situation, you must consult the official who granted entry clearance upon submitting your application) Or
- an alteration in circumstances that has occurred since the issue has shattered the foundation of the holders ‘ claim to admission or
- The refusal is justified on reasons of returnability restrictions or medical grounds, or a criminal record, or because the person who is requesting it is subject to deportation order , or because the exclusion could be detrimental to the public interest.
- Anguilla Government Website: