Apply for Aerodromes Restricted Area Vehicle Permit or License In Bahamas By online
- The applicant must make an application to the Department of Civil Aviation, J.L. Center, Blake Road, New Providence, Bahamas. link to the contact
- The application form is available via the following link: Application Form. You can also collect the application form at the office and fill it with all required information.
- After complete the application form After filling in all the details, you must submit after filling in all the details, submit Application Form along with the supporting documents (as described under section “Required Documents” section) to the Civil Aviation department, along with the fee for the application.
- The Process will take between one and two weeks, depending on the length of the investigation.
- After approval Once the application is approved, applicants will then be notified via the appropriate channel of communication.
- The applicant must visit the office in order to collect the permit.
Required Documents For Apply for Aerodromes Restricted Area Vehicle Permit or License
- police records
- Letter from employer
- The first four pages of your passport
- National insurance card for national insurance
Office Locations and Contacts
The following individuals can be eligible for an Aerodromes Restricted Access Area Permit
- Aviation Security,
- Police officers,
- Bahamas Customs and Immigration,
- Airline Employee.
The fee is B$100/annum.
The Information You Need
- Name Address
- date of birth
- Date of application
- Information about the vehicle
- Serial No.
- License plate
- Security Radio
The Document is required
A license is required for the vehicle to be able to accessibility to airside facilities of Family Island Airports.