How To Apply for Beverage Store License In Gabon
- The request letter must be addressed to the Director General of Territory Administration (DGAT) for the licences for categories 1st and 2nd 3rd category, 4th and 5th and also the 7th category and 6th to those municipalities Libreville, Owendo and Akanda.
- In other areas across the United States, 6th and seventh category licenses fall under the authority of the Governors, Prefects and Sub-prefects.
- The letter of request should include the first and surname and the place of residence, as well as the occupation and country of origin of the applicant and the type of license demanded as well as the name and specific address for the business.
- The request letter must be submitted along together with any accompanying documentation (listed below) for verification and processing.
- Pay the application fee.
- In the event that the DGAT or designated official confirms that documents are in order , you will be informed of the result and issued with the certificate.
Documents that are required Beverage Store License
- Tax stamps are receipts for tax purposes.
- A duplicate of the national identity document or residence permit issued to foreigners.
- An excerpt from the criminal record that is less then three months of age.
- A duplicate from the circuit sheets.
- Any other document that might be required by the authorities.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of the Interior for Decentralization of Public Hygiene and Security:Address: Downtown Avenue de Cointet, BP, Libreville
Phone 🙁 (+11) 01771009/01760532
Director General for the Administration of the Territory (DGAT)
Address: Downtown Avenue de Cointet, BP, Libreville
Telephone:( (+11) 01762181/01773800
What Are All The Eligibility
- The service is available to everyone
- Consult your DGAT or the appropriate office
It is valid for two years.
The Information You Need
- The full name of the person applying
- Identification documents number
- The license type was requested.
- The name of the establishment and the exact place of the establishment
The Document is required Beverage Store License
Anyone or a business that wants to store beverages or liquor must obtain an alcohol store license first in order to be able operate the business.